Friday, May 25, 2012

JamesCram is a what?! A furry?

I'm not sure of how many Battlecammers are aware of TheJamesCram. DaveLive is obviously aware of him seeing as he has him on his show frequently. On tonight's "Not a show skype call show" from DaveLive, it was revealed that JamesCram is.. wait for it.. a furry. What is a furry, you ask? From my perspective, a 'furry' is a human being who wants to be an animal so much, they go to the extent of dressing up as these animals; in furry costumes, if you will. I'll let one of these furries explain it themselves..




For the record, James insists that he is a part of the small percentage of furries who do NOT experiment with sexual furry fantasies. He claims to not be turned on by the fur at all.

If you're curious, James' furry name is, get this, Twilight Sparkle. Admittedly, the name comes from "My Little Pony". Twilight is a furry fox with a sensitive side. Here's an avatar of the fuzzy creature for your pleasure...


Now, some people might be asking themselves "Why the hell would you post something without showing him in the suit?" Well, James doesn't have a suit. Apparently they are hundreds of dollars in fur in which he can't afford.

I find myself wishing that TheJamesCram wasn't the only furry on Battlecam if only just because James isn't the most popular or well known broadcaster, especially with him not camming on main anymore. This would be much bigger news had it been, say, BTF, or Vikki rocking the fur. Can you imagine? Picture Mariana dressed as one of her cats. Sexy.

Battlecam's first known furry. Stay classy Battlecam.

3 comments:

  1. are u fucking kidding me...this guy is a freak... great blog babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok first things first that pic is of my but it is not my fox 2ND my name on SL is jamesjc boa not twilight 3ND if you really miss me on main that much why not stop trolling me about it and let me be me is who i am i'm not trying to make you guys in to furrys you do wat ever you like i am who i am i really like to see some other furs on the site but i thick they would not like to be trolled and for the person who put the time in to this you did and nice job next time why not just ask me al be fine with just do not turn my words

    ReplyDelete
  3. takeing the time to find me in SL and update the pic your to funny

    ReplyDelete